Thursday, November 20, 2014
Thankful Project #4: Servants at church
There are so many people who serve at our church. There are pastors, deacons, nursery workers, volunteers, and Sunday School teachers to name a few. In the preschool area there are so many workers, teachers, and volunteers who sacrifice their time so that my kids are safe and learning about Jesus while I am worshipping. They do such an amazing job that my kids absolutely love going to church. I posted a video on facebook of J and M jumping around and screaming because they were so excited to go to church. Last week we made gingerbread cookies and delivered them on Sunday to some of those who serve. Just a small thank you for the investment they have made into my family's spiritual growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I looooooove gingerbread cookies! I have enough molasses to make 3 batches this season, and I think I will just use all of it. :)
ReplyDelete