Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crafty post #2: Hand ornaments

This one I found on Pinterest.  These are so simple and cute.  We made these on Thursday.



What I used:
small red glass ball ornaments
green paint
permanent marker
baby wipes for cleaning the paint off of their hands

How I did it:
I used the marker to write their names and "2012" on them before putting the handprints on them.  I did Meg's first because she was in a good mood (or so I thought).  I strapped her into James' booster seat and put a big bib on her.  I painted her hand with green paint and had her hold the ornament.  She is a little young for this one.  James was way easier because I could tell him to put his fingers around it and let go.  Her's are very messy, but still pretty cute.  She also cried at least half the time.  The baby wipes worked great for cleaning their hands after.  I don't think we got paint on anything we weren't supposed to.  James had so much fun.  It went pretty fast and he wanted to do more but I didn't have any more ornaments.


No comments:

Post a Comment