Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas has arrived!


We've already celebrated Christmas with the Atkinson, Jrs.  My family will be going to Virginia for Christmas this year and Trey's will be with Amy's family, so we had Thanksmas this year.  Thursday we had our Thanksgiving meal and did Thanksgiving stuff.  Then Friday we put up a tree, ate our Christmas meal, read Luke 2, and opened presents.  It was super fun.  Because I knew we'd be starting Christmas early, we decorated the tree at our house before Thanksgiving.

James got to help pick out ornaments and put them on the tree.

We also wrapped presents that week, of course.  I let James help me with the last few.


I'm going to try to do something Christmasy with James every week until we leave for VA.  I have a book of Christmas crafts and activities that has some great ideas.  We've already done one this week.  I'll be posting about that one soon.  see book here: http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Crafts-Sesame-Street-Parragon/dp/1445407884/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1354201155&sr=8-6&keywords=sesame+street+christmas+crafts+book



No comments:

Post a Comment