Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crawling and Superman!

Yes, James started crawling this week!!  Ok, so it's a poor excuse for crawling.  It's more like wiggling and scooting forward to get to his new Tonka truck, but he's moving across the floor, so I call it crawling.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised to have such a strong baby, seeing as I'm married to Superman and all.  Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that.  Oh well, I think all of you have figured it out by now.  How do I know he's superman?...what proof do I have?  Well, only superman could have made this last weekend so amazing.  Only superman could have made our lawn look so lovely while also cooking dinner for me two nights in a row (one of those was steak by candlelight).  He also took care of James and got him to bed on Sunday night while I went to a meeting and let me stay in bed until 10:00 Monday morning.  I don't know how long it's been since I've done that.  What a guy!

3 comments:

  1. So what is superman after? Trying to make the rest of us look bad? Making all the other Atkinson women ask questions about why they don't get candlelight dinner and stay in bed half the day? Where's the kryptonite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he says he's raising the standards for the average man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm not the average man but I'll take the challenge. How do we keep score?

    ReplyDelete